I love to share and learn from you about living wholesome life. Having lived on this earth for 50 over years, I feel I have gone through much but at the same time I feel there is so much to be learned from you. I invite you to share your experience on family, healthy living, peaceful life and even your heartache. I hope this will be a place where we can learn from one another to go through life's challenges in a victorious way. As the world changes gradually as each year passes by, so do we. If we can only share our life's experiences to help those who are younger than us, I believe the younger generation will be better prepared to face their challenges. So I hope this space will find many contributors as well as benefit many also. I believe it is much less painful if we learn from others' mistakes than having to go through our own. Though some may argue that a more effective result is achieved if we go through the experience ourselves, but believe me there are some life experiences you would want to avoid.
Looking back, I wish I had the opportunity to learn from experienced mothers on how to bring up a child. I remember I was thrown into motherhood without an inkling of how to bring up a child. I wonder if it would make a difference if I had some of the knowledge which I now have then. I believe it would, at least to a small extent. I believe the way we bring up children have a great influnce on their lives just as the saying goes " you reap what you sow". But then again, there are also known cases where though the child was brought up under proper parental guidedance and conducive environment yet the result is not as expected. Of course there are many other influncial factors besides parental guidance and upbringing. I suppose the basic make up of each person, which is unique to the person, has a great influnce on the character. So the question arises, is there a single method of upbringing that fits all or a diverse styles for different types of childern or a general principle with variations in the applications.
Until then, I hope to receive your views .
God Bless You.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your thoughts,
well illustrated. Keep it going,its refreshing to be able to identify with such rich positive approach for a very down to earth experience.
Hey Dreamer, what is your thought? Keep it coming
Post a Comment