Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Dreamer, sorry I took so long to write. For your info I actually lost track of my own site. You see I forgot the blog name. What an irony. But no worry it is not too late now that I found it.

So what is up? Well, the latest news since I last wrote is our "beloved" former dpm has been upgraded to be pm. Hmm... he has made some positive statements. Lets hope he will walk the talk.

Hey dreamer i hope you will visit my site often enough to put up interesting news.

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

Good to have you back my dream came through.

Dreamer said...

Hi Living Wholesome Life! looks like you have neglected your blog again. Today is 2009 May 7, a day that will go down in history. Much of it had been written by people who seek truth and justice, from all walks of life. Sadly we have witness a degeneration to a barbaric age. Clearly displaying such ruthless and evil act of disregard to the law itself, by none other but by the so called law enforcer them self. The action displayed by these demons calls for severe action to be brought against such crime. May all those demons involved in that fiasco, receive the wrath of the almighty for the rest of their miserable life.

Just can't believe such brutality and disrespect to the speaker, who do they SB (Sons of bitches) think they are? Excuse my language please. Anyway today is the beginning where darkness and death will be upon such characters and the agency they represent. Simply because they asked for it. Good! finally got it off my chest.

Dreamer said...

Yap! Lets Hope he walk the talk, but unfortunately its not so. There is an unseen hand pulling this puppet. Make a guess!